Welcome to Small Farm Canada magazine. We appreciate your interest in Small Farm Canada magazine and want to provide you with the best service we can. This online guide answers many of the most common questions readers have. If you require information that is not listed here you can certainly call us toll-free at 1-866-260-7985 M-F 8am-5pm PST or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org We are here to help.
- When will my subscription begin? Your first issue is sent within eight weeks after we receive your order but many times much sooner. Please make sure to ask when your subscription will start if you are phoning in your order. If you place your order online or by mail you can call our toll-free number at 1-866-260-7985 and we can quickly look up your information.
- When does my subscription end? Just above your name on your address label you will find your account number and the Month/Year of your last issue – ie: 111111 SEP2015
- What is my account number? Just above your name on the address label you will find your account number, followed by your last issue month/year. Please include this account number in any correspondence or have it handy when you call with any questions about your subscription.
- I will be moving soon. When should I inform you? We would like as much advance notice as possible but we realize that with hectic lives that is not always possible. You can call us toll-free at 1-866-260-7985 and we’ll update our system while we have you on the phone. If you have some extra time you can also send us a Change of Address card, available at Canada Post. Please make sure to include your account number on any written correspondence so we can find you easily.
- I have paid for my subscription but I am still receiving bills in the mail. What should I do? If you receive one bill shortly after you pay don’t panic – they may have just crossed in the mail. If you receive a second bill we suggest calling us toll-free at 1-866-260-7985 to figure out what is happening and clear up the matter.
- How do I renew my subscription? Before your subscription ends we will send you renewal letters. Each one has a tear off section to fill out and return with your payment in the prepaid envelope we provide. If time gets away from you don’t worry – you will receive a notice on your last issue that you can use to renew as well. You can also go to the Subscribe section here on our website and submit a renewal order. You can call us toll-free at 1-866-260-7985 to use a VISA or MasterCard.
- Will my name be made available to mailers? From time to time we make our subscribers’ names available to companies whose products or services we feel may be of interest to you. Many subscribers find this a valuable and time-saving feature. If you do not wish to have your name available you can write us a quick note to the address below, check off the box at the bottom of your renewal notice when renewing or just call us toll-free at 1-866-260-7985 to have your name removed from the list. Your request goes into effect as soon as we receive it.
Where do I write if I have a problem that this guide does not cover? Inquiries regarding your subscription to Small Farm Canada magazine should be sent to: Small Farm Canada, 4623 William Head Rd., Victoria, BC V9C 3Y7 To speed things up please include your account number.